We will make sure that your stay in our apartments in downtown Belgrade is the most enjoyable experience.
We expect you to treat our apartments as responsible guests and conscientiously follow our simple house rules which will provide maximum mutual satisfaction.
- The apartment is rented daily.
- Check -in is from 14h, unless otherwise agreed in ,
- Check -out is by 12am, unless otherwise agreed.
- Guests are kindly requested not to disturb the public order.
This is especially true for the period from 14:00 to 17:00 and from 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. the next day.
- Loud music, parties and gatherings are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Smoking in forbidden
- Visitors are allowed, but must respect the house rules .
- Guests are required to be very careful when dealing with inventory, equipment and installation. In the event of damage, it must be compensated for by the guests.
- The guest is grateful when leaving the apartment clean, in order and undamaged, as it was when guest arrived.
- Please, when leaving the apartment, be conscientious and carefully check: Are all valves closed, whether the electricity is off, windows closed, turned off the lights and just as importantly, it the apartment well locked.
- In the event of fire, flood or other emergency, you should immediately contact our agent or a competent body at the phone numbers that are in the apartment. Fire-fighting instructions read upon entering the apartment.
- We suggest that guests carry with them valuable object or money
- We are available to provide you with any additional information during your stay, as well as assistance of any kind as you require.